Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Blog: Etsy Treasuries

I'm trying out the idea of creating a blog post everyday. I thought that by following a theme-a-day structure that it might make it a bit easier to keep up with. Well, we'll see about that. And, of course, I'm making it up as I go along....so we'll really see about that.

Since it's late and I'm winding down for the evening, I've decided to do something relatively easy and highlight a few of my favorite treasuries that I've been included in this week. Please click on the link and browse the creators shop too - you're sure to find some lovely work that will inspire and tempt you!!

Here's a great collection by localcolorist titled " Art Deco Pink " love for Lorraine of TrinityDJ


Next up - thebeadgirl created this beauty Just keep spinning....


And last for the night, my favorite of the week by JulieBinmore Karen's Kitchen Etsy-fied!


Thank you to the creative treasury makers that include my work in their lovely treasuries!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home