Saturday, January 15, 2011

January Snow...half way!

I LOVE SNOW!!!
Considering we're only halfway through January, I'd have to say this has been a very good year for snow, as it is! I love everything about snow - watching the way it falls, walking through it as the flakes coat me in chilly wetness, shoveling paths through it as it piles up, blinking in the brightness when the sun finally comes out, building Suessian structures when it begins to melt (and becomes one of my favorite sculptural materials), and the lovely crunching sound it makes under my boot step on those crisp afternoon walks. Everything and so much more!


Abbey loves it too...at least for a little while.


The back corner of the old playground.


Snow on marble.

Backyard today with more snow falling.

And, they're predicting more snow on Tuesday....wet snow, which I can sculpt! Bring it on!!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home