Monday, November 29, 2010

Sharpie and Rubbermaid = Cookie Container Goodness!!


Last week I received a box full of goodies from Rubbermaid and Sharpie that I couldn't wait to share at our Thanksgiving gathering. We're a very crafty family, so having a project or two is always on the list of things to do either before the feast or as we sit and enjoy dessert. Armed with a box full of Rubbermaid Takealongs and a big fist full of Sharpies, I challenged everyone to decorate a container or two. Their reward? I'll fill it up for them with my holiday cookies at our next gathering at Christmas!


An artist at work!


Dreaming of those chocolate chip cookies.


Hmmmmm.....I'll take the sugar cookies.

Choosing just the right colors!


OK, Aunt Linda, fill it up!!!!


Gingerbread (my specialty), chocolate chips (Pete's favorites) and sugar cookies are just a few of the treats that will fill the containers!

It was a lot of fun to get creative and thanks to Sharpie and Rubbermaid, everyone will have their own private, hand decorated container full of homemade cookies at Christmas that they don't have to share.....well, maybe just a little sharing!

Check back tomorrow to see what else we used Sharpies to decorate!



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home