Thursday, December 2, 2010

How to successfully accessorize with Sharpie markers!


Here is my third and last Thanksgiving Sharpie post. This, I think, was the most creative use of my Sharpies of the whole evening. Where did it all start? With my husband, Don, of course!


Cooties for sure......that's his Sharpie now.



Pete gets just the right position for his Sharpie.


I see a new fashion trend, a bit painful, but that's the price you have to pay sometimes.


My, my, looks like Jody has the style all figured out. And - nice choice of colors!

Yes, it was a great Thanksgiving. We ate our fill, laughed a lot, decorated cookie containers, doodled, drew, and came up with a jazzy new fashion style.
Thanks Sharpie!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home