Thursday, September 2, 2010

Turtles in Central Park

Continuing our adventures from this past Tuesday in NYC, I thought I'd put up a short flip from The Lake in Central Park. And...since I've designated Thursday as my "This Natural World" blog, it fits perfectly!

There were lots of little painted turtles bobbing around, too, but this guy was really big! At one point a pigeon cruised along the walkway, very close to the water's edge, and I wondered if the snapper was actually capable of grabbing the bird.Hey big guy what's up????
Right back at you!
Don really liked this guy.

So next Thursday's "This Natural World" blog post will have to be about something other than a turtle....and there's a lot of amazing things going on in my garden right now to share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home