Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Song of the Day - John Prine "Aint Hurtin Nobody"

John Prine was on the stereo today as I did some house cleaning and pulled the last of the summer weeds just outside the back door. I have many fond memories of seeing him in concert over the years, starting in the 70's when I was in college, and most recently a few months ago at The Egg in Albany, NY. Some of my best memories are of singing along to his songs on all day road trips in the fall, leaf peeping, car windows down, just enjoying it all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

listening to John Prine always makes me feel like Lucky LaRue...

September 26, 2010 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Linda Ellett said...

Den - I'm so sure that you were the driver on at least one of our trips to Vermont with a John Prine songfest...I know Paul was!

September 26, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home