Friday, June 10, 2011

Night Swimming

Synchronicity is a wonderful thing and I pay a lot of attention to those events that make strange and interesting connections. Our son Harry has excellent taste in music - I say so becasue I really like his choices for the mixed CDs that he makes for us. A recent gifted group of songs included REM's "Nightswimming", and somehow that song snuck unnoticed from my radar when it was released in 1993. Now it is stuck in my head, in a very good way. So today, when Etsy sent an e-mail loaded with treasuries with the theme "night swimming", I knew I just had to post a link to this great performance by REM along with one of the treasuries.

I hope you enjoy them!









'night swimming' by blackbirdtees



Fathoms - 8x8 photo
$35.00

Oil Slick - Handmade Ir...
$

Sparkling Galaxy Druzy ...
$75.00

Ghostfish fine art prin...
$12.00

Smile -photo art earing...
$14.00

Cross bather
$135.00

Pine and cherry tree un...
$5.00

Polaroid Clock - How to...
$55.00

Claylight Pendant - 5.5...
$175.00

Peaceful Clarity Print
$20.00

EMBROIDERY HOOP ART Scr...
$12.00

My delusions - Signed p...
$19.00


$

The Stars Look Down
$110.00

Cosmic Tortilla 04 - Ne...
$45.00

black & white shore pos...
$50.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home