Saturday, September 5, 2009

Making Ornament Bowls


Last month I spent a very pleasant Saturday afternoon creating almost 4 dozen of my "Ornament Bowls". Finally, they've made their way through the bisque kilns and are slowly getting glazed and fired. I'm really pleased with the results, and I decided to post the photos taken that day as a short video. Quality control was closely monitored by Abbey the cat.




More bowls are on their way shortly.
Check them out in my Etsy shop!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Norine said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love the new bowl! Abbey must have given it "four paws up" on this one. She definitely has a very discriminative but knowledgeable paw judgment.

September 7, 2009 at 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Concord Mac Repair said...

This is a great post thankks

November 19, 2022 at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home